Friday, April 10, 2009

Great couple of days.

I swam yesterday and felt like I made some good progress in the pool. It was 1000 yards in 23:40. It felt pretty good.

Today Epic Training day. No swim but ate alot at lunch.....Took off early from work for a 58 mile bike ride at deer park. Finished it off in 2:58:30. It felt pretty good redeeming myself from the bonk on wednesday. We intended to Run a 4 mile brick but opted for a 2.05 mile brick. Good decision if you ask me. The 4 miles would have hurt. The 2.05 miles took 19:40 or so I can t remember. I felt pretty good with that after such a long ride. HR was up at about 158 pretty steady, I am not sure how muc more runing I could do. I really have to eat more on the bike if I am going to run any distance after a long ride like that. All in all I feel pretty good about it and I am getting quite excited about the tri next weekend......Long swim for a sprint, but I need to get better and doing more of it will help. Otherwise, good night and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment