Saturday, March 7, 2009

Update since Thursday

Thursday did 65 pushups, a little light on those. At lunch did a 950 swim in 24:00 a little bit of goofing off, but had a good swim.

Friday:
North vs South bike ride for the bike club at work. It was supposed to be 41 miles, so we rode to the ride to warm up it was 6 miles to the meeting point. Then a very rigorous ride to the halfway and quickly refilled the hydration bottles and got going again. Did the 40.2 miles in 2:00:26 with a stop in the middle. I was pretty happy with that considering the decent amount of wind we had on the way back. I got to ride with a couple true cyclists for the first 5 or so miles. I hung right in there at 24-25 but could not sustain that for the full 40 mile ride. All in all we rode 52.99 miles it was a great bike day. I cant wait for the next one. Oh, I finished 3rd from the south ride close with another rider. Him and I got beat by the front 2 by 17 minutes damn that is fast.

Oh and I knocked out another 270 pushups to meek my goal of 1000 for the week. That felt really good to meat that one.

Saturday (today):
Had to finish up the goal of 100 miles on the bike. So I did an easy recovery ride of 37 miles in 2:12:22. It was a nice recovery ride with a little jaunt up a rolling hill, otherwise very unexciting, minus the fact that have some serious hip pain probably it band friction from too much mobility on my pedal and cleat not being setup right. Thats it I am buying look pedals and some new cleats. Now tomorrow an 8 mile run and all goals will be met. Have a great night to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment