Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Swim was amazing and an easy run

Ok so the confidence I have gained from using the pull buoy is incredible I feel like I can swim forever because of it. I say forever my longest swim is really only 1000 yards, but I am getting stronger and more efficient this is ideal. So I swam 1000 yards in 24:30. Not too fast, but steady. I finished off with 15 pushups. That was a total of 115 pushups at that point.

Finished off the day with a nice and easy run 4.2 miles in 47:18, this was a nice and easy run working on getting my knees higher and strengthening my calves. With 50 pushups.

My total pushups today count up to 220, and they feel like they are getting easier with every one of them.

Totals for the week 12.2 miles run, 650 pushups and still 11.4 mile bike.

Tomorrow is a full on rest day except the swim. Friday is a bike "race" 41 miles. I will probably ride to and from there giving me 50+ mile ride that day so that will help the bike goal.

Good Night and Good day tomorrow to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment