Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Active Recovery day

Did some great pushups this morning about 50 b4 lunch at work. At lunch eased over to the pool for some laps. I heard about a pull buoy on the Age groupers Podcast and decided to give it a go. Well I must say if you are struggling with the coordination of swimming, you must try this. I placed the pull buoy in and took off after about 15 yards of warming up. The buoy allowed me to rotate without worrying about sinking. It was great. I really got some great right side breathing in and by choice went over that way. A month ago I could not even think about doing this. Finished off 1000 yards in 26:45 and will definitely go back to try the pull buoy again.

More pushups in the after noon left work with 130 pushups down and decided to take Sundae Money out for a spin to loosen up my legs after yesterdays run. 11.4 mile turbo in 37:14, boy was it windy and chilly out there tonight. Ride felt good, but glad to be in out of the weather.

Wrapped up the night with a last set of 20 pushups.

I kinda feel like I am getting a head of steam going, and need to keep it up.

Goals for the week Status.
480 Pushups down, 8 miles of run, and 11.4 miles of bike. Tomorrow will be a brick probably 25 mile bike and 3 mile run.

Good night, Hello to Jamesha thanks for reading and your comments today, it gives me great motivation knowing someone is reading this mess of thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Anytime man! I can 'hear' the excitement/motivation in your 'voice' when I read your blogs. Keep it up:)

    ReplyDelete