Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Awesome training

Swam at lunch awesome swim day. BTW swim cap is very important if you have hair longer than .25in. The hair collets water and it rolls in your mouth when trying to breath. However when you wear a swim cap it makes this go away and you get a little nicer pocket for your chin/mouth to be in for breathing I like this. So I swam 1050 yards in 24:38, that is 59 yards more than ever inthe same amount of time. Less breaks equals more distance....Great day at the pool, I cant wait for the water to warm up for open water swimming.

Brick workout in the afternoon. Bike was 24.1 miles in 1:16:27 of riding time. I felt pretty good IT band not bothering me anymore than it was b4 the ride, but I do need to give my legs a week of just swimming to fully recover after the 15K on Saturday. Then ran 3 miles in 31:10, not too shabby, but I was tired. I have been eating a little less this week to drop some lbs and I think it is getting to me, so once I get the weight off in the next 2 or 3 weeks I am getting back on the eating when I am hungry kick. AVG HR for the brick was 154. I felt reall strong on the bike at about 165, and at 159 on the run.

That is all I have to say for tonight, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment