Saturday, March 14, 2009

Gate River Run DONE!

WOOT WOOT I finished the Gate River Run today in Just under 1:32:00 I think actual results are not posted yet. I felt great today the Energy at this race is amazing. Over 10000 people ran today and wow what a feeling it was to complete a 15K in that time. For me that is a great time and I cant wait to do a Half Marathon WOOHOO. I want to do the Disney Half in January 2010. The stress fracture is definitely aggravated from the run, but I am going to lay off running for 2 weeks to give it time to heal and then back at it. This is a perfect time for me to focu my training on longer swims and faster bikes. I hope everybody has a happy and safe St. patricks Day weekend. Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! Glad you had a great time. 10,000 people?!, wow!

    ReplyDelete