Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday

So I had to tak the bike out for a ride on Sunday to check the fit out. It is aggressive, and will take some adjusting. Although I feel like I can breath better and I am making more power. Long story short it was 13.56mi ride in 45:10. Oh I forgot to say I hit a squall line coming off the beach and got poured on with some serious cold rain and strong wind. Not too much fun.

Monday rest Day.

Tuesday Epic Swim day and a decent bike. Very choppy and semi cold water in the Indian River here in Melbourne. Total of .5 miles of poor form and tough swimming. It was pure strength to get through it. Thank goodness for all the laps I did in the pool to prepare me. We swam it in 19:34. I am pretty happy overall with the time, but on a flat day I will smoke it. After work I went for a nice little ride just 15 miles 49:15, it was uneventful, minus the fact that the wind was brutal. I am very happy with the fit of the bike today and those KEO pedals are awesome very limited movement and lots of power to the crank. No loss. I like it. Time for some rest.I hope to get about 8 hours tonight so I better get to bed. 500 comes quite early tomorrow. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment