Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bike Fit and New Gear

List of new Gear:
Desoto Liftfoil Trisuit (one piece)
Shimano Tri shoes
Zoot 2.0 Ultra TT shoes
Keo Pedals and Cleats
Bell Bolt Helmet
Louis Garneau Transition Bag

Went to Plan B Cycling in Port Orange, FL Plan B Cycling. He tuned up my bike, trued up both wheels tightened up my head unit, and checked all the gears for good clean shifting. Then he put me on the trainer because I wanted to be re fit due to the hip pain and I wanted to get more aero for racing season. So once the bike fit was changed seat came up 3 cm and tilted fwd in the front a bit and the bars came down about 3 cm. I feel longer and and can breath more freely. Overall fit is better and more aero I like it alot. Oh and by the way the tune up and second bike fit was free and will be for the life of the bike, that is a great LBS. I am de I am getting pretty excited for race season. Things are going to be very interesting. First Race coming up on April 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment