Monday, June 8, 2009

Short one tonight

I finished the Pineappleman in 1:27:19 almost 2 minutes faster than my already high goal. I finished 141st out of 551 competitors. I am very happy with that. I will do my best to update this thing on a weekly basis, but with the new living arrangements and the computer being our source of Tv/entertainment it makes getting to this at night very difficult. Goal is to stay on a 7+ hour a week training plan until The Olympic distance tri in October. Next 2 tris are Lake Baldwin ( Orlando, FL) 06/28/09 and Moss Park Tri (Orlando, Fl) 07/17/09. This week will be tons of mile son the bike. Tomorrow will be 60-80miles on the bike however much daylight and rain will allow for....hopefully 80 woot! Sunday will be my first English Century Ride. it is for the milesformatt.com charity. Check it out it is a good cause going to an awesome guy and family. Then there will be some short rides next week to prepare for the next sprint on 06/28/09. Oh, There is an MS150 Kickoff ride 26 miles on 06/20/09, and I am excited to see the members from Team Prowler up there. If you would like to donate for MS please do so thru me or someone else. Ok, Sorry about the rambling See you in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment