Wednesday, January 28, 2009

01/28/09

Awesome day of training today.

Knocked out 900 yards in 24:41 of swimming at lunch. Felt pretty good, but need to get more efficient.

Today is brick day after work. Boohyah. We did a 24 miles in 1:22:44 ride with some ups and downs as far as speed goes. The wind was strong on the way south, probably 15mph with heavier gusts. Carried a good 17-19 into it. On the way back on the other hand we were flying with the wind helping us. went for a pretty good spell over 30mph. Liking it. Then we got off the bike and went for a nice controlled run where I knocked out 3 miles in 29:00 minutes.

I am feeling like I am getting my stride running. I feel like I am making steady improvements on the run and swim. Bike is staying pretty solid but I really have been focusing on the swim and the run so that makes sense.

Happy day to all and I hope everyone is fairing well in these crazy times.

No comments:

Post a Comment